Sunday, February 26, 2006

Those resolutions...

I haven't really had any resolutions for Febuary, and January's ones did mostly go to pot with everything that was going on.

So.

January:

Book to read:
Great Expectations - Nope, still stuck about a quarter through. I am going to finish it though.

Habit to keep:
Clean contact lenses nightly - out of 31 nights, I managed 20.

Book to write review on:
Swallows and Amazons - Not done.

Cross-stitch project to do:
Oranges and Lemons - FINISHED!!! Now I just need to find out how much framing will cost.

----------

For February I had intended to read Catcher in the Rye (which I haven't started), eat one extra piece of fruit a day (I know I managed a few days but lost track), write a review on Swallowdale (nope) and to start work on the footstool.

The footstool is going well though:




So I shall not get mad at myself for not doing the things I meant to - I did other things instead, some of them not nice, but things that needed to be done.

I shall put March into the sidebar and carry on from today.

No comments: