Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Years Resolutions

I went back to last year to look for my resolutions to see if I'd actually managed to keep any...and I didn't make any! I did a meme thing that Keris had done but that was it.
This confused me.
But I decided to put the Stuff in my sidebar, I thought. I wrote something about stitching too, I thought.

Well I did, but not in Jan 2007...in Jan 2006!

It's this here post that talks about it all. Quite apt really. It mentions the cross-stitch projects as:

  • Oranges & Lemons design - finished.

  • Stained Glass Footstool - abandoned, why continue making a present for your exes granny?

  • Desperate/Domestic Zero/Hero - there's a funny story about these...


  • Desperate Housewife
    Goddess3112
    Goddess0101
    (They link to Flickr where it says how long it took to turn #2 into #3)

    Yes...well...they ARE quick to stitch, I've just been doing other things!

    I don't really have any New Year Resolutions, other than the Stuff in the sidebar which will be continuing. The 2008 goal was kindly supplied by my old neighbour Angela who also took me to Ikea yesterday and helped me buy useful things (including two beautiful plates that I must photograph).

    I would like to not be drinking on my 30th birthday (I know, I may have only turned 29 seven days ago, but I will be 30 this year and 31 next year!) for a couple of reasons, I would like to have my divorce go through quick and easy without having to have any contact with the Yeti, I would like to be able to afford to buy a house when I move in June (oooh, a flying pig!). I think this year there are lots of "I'd like" things but not that many "I will" things.

    I shall do a little more thinking on it, and probably eat one of those Creme Eggs while I take the Christmas tree down.

    Happy New Year Folks.

    No comments: