Friday, October 13, 2006

Points mean prizes...

You may have guessed from the amount of posts that Anthony isn't here at the moment. All the crashes on YouTube gave his car ideas and he had to take it in to be fixed for a nice £490.

In the meantime I have been entertaining myself by trying to choose my two free audiobooks on Audible (thanks to a link on Keris' blog) and by writing bookseller reviews on Waterstone's.com.

Find my reviews and you'll win a prize! (Well, I'll tell everyone how great and clever you are anyway).

I have caught my annual post-Christmas cold early, this year I'm doomed to a post-Academic one too I guess. This means I am drinking lots of beer and craving my mother's roast potatoes. Aunt Bessie's are a poor substitute but I can't be bothered to go out and buy more potatoes so they'll have to do.

*sniff*

Time for a hot toddy and my Teachers DVD.

No comments: